Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Please help me locate the users manual for a Chefs Kitchen 4-cup coffee maker with built in steamer Item No.:CM-6/4411
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To pull a shot
1) Turn machine on (innermost right switch)
2) Red light goes on (power on)
3) Yellow light goes on (thermablock heater)
4) Wait for yellow light to go off
5) Detach handle (pull to left)
6) Clean handle, remove crema sieve, clean with soap & water
7) Put crema sieve in handle (you should have a choice of two)
8) Put espresso ground coffee in with brown handle
9) Tamp coffee down FIRMLY with handle
10) Place handle back into machine (push to right)
11) Ensure flip switch on leftmost side is at top position
12) Flip down rightmost switch to infuse coffee into handle
13) Wait 18 - 24 seconds
14) Flip up rightmost switch to turn off infusion
15) Put milk into container (about 200ml in a 600ml container)
16) Flip down rightmost switch to bottom position = steam
17) Keeping tip about 5mm from top of milk, foam to ~400ml
18) Place sugar in coffee, if desired
19) Pour milk in coffee
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
SOURCE: Dacor coffee maker
Welcome to the club of unhappy Dacor coffee machine owners. The problem you are having is the problem everyone has had. The only thing I can suggest that has worked most often for me is not leaving the machine on for very long. I think the temperature gets messed up if it is left on too long. I just use mine now for a few cups in the am and then I turn it off. I've been so frustrated with it that I have gone back to my french press. One of the posters on this site actually got Dacor to buy her machine back. I will probably try that route as well.She replaced it with a Meile and is very happy with it. Good luck!
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2012 | Krups XP Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jun 24, 2008 | Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker
Apr 06, 2011 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Mar 24, 2011 | West Bend (58036) 36-Cup Coffee Maker
Mar 18, 2011 | Saeco Talea Touch 14-Cup Coffee Maker
Sep 10, 2009 | Hitachi RD5086P 8.3-Cup Rice Cooker
Mar 15, 2009 | Briel Sintra ED-132 Espresso & Coffee...
Jan 22, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 22, 2008 | Sunbeam DR4/AR4 4 CUP Coffee Maker
Sep 23, 2008 | West Bend 13500 Coffee Maker
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: