Question about Car Audio & Video
Hi, i am looking for the security code for a blaupunkt car CD/Radio player BP224021626304 568 No.:92 084 568 taken out of a holden commodore. regards
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The following procedure is for replacing a damaged or faulty antenna mast and drive cable assembly.
1. Remove power antenna assembly as previously described in this Section.
2. Remove chrome plated nut from top end of mast tube.
3. Extend damaged antenna mast as far as possible by attaching battery negative via a jumper lead to antenna
mounting bracket and battery positive to both the antenna red and white wire terminals.
At end of mast travel, pull out mast and drive cable from antenna housing.
If mast is too badly damaged to extend, grip tip of mast with a pair of pliers and pull mast and drive cable assembly
up and out from antenna housing.
4. If necessary, remove contact spring (metal sleeve) from old mast and drive cable and install onto replacement
mast and drive cable.
5. Feed end of drive cable down mast tube of antenna housing with serrated side of drive cable facing toward the
centre of the housing. Continue to feed drive cable down until it engages with the drive mechanism.
It may be necessary to twist the drive cable clockwise and anti-clockwise slightly to enable end of cable to feed
through opening at base of mast tube before it engages the drive mechanism.
6. With the aid of an assistant to hold the antenna and mast assembly, connect antenna mounting bracket via a
jumper lead to battery negative.
7. Momentarily connect battery positive to the antenna red wire and drive mechanism should start to retract drive
cable into antenna housing.
8. With the drive cable engaged to drive mechanism, reconnect battery positive to antenna red wire and allow
drive mechanism to wind in drive cable and mast into mast tube and housing.
9. At this stage the mast might be fully retracted into the mast tube and housing. Reconnect both the red and
white wires to battery positive and allow the mast to extend fully until the motor stops.
Disconnect white wire from battery positive and allow mast to fully retract.
10. Reinstall chrome plated nut to top end of mast tube and tighten securely.
11. Reinstall power antenna assembly as previously described in this Section. Check antenna mast operation
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
If your unit has a SRC button to the right of the CD clot, try holding this down for a few seconds - works on mine!
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Demo here using the correct extractors
Alternatives are 2 pieces of bent , wire coathanger or 4 x small drills(use the blunt ends) or 4 x small Allen Keys or 4 x small screwdrivers or 4 x nails or even 4 x darts.
An assistant is useful to pull the radio out whilst you are releasing the 4 securing clips
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
SOURCE: blaupunkt cassette deck
The radio will have to be removed from the car dashboard .
Then please quote the MAKE + MODEL of your radio plus ALL the LETTERS and NUMBERS on any LABELS , BARCODES or STAMPED IN THE METAL CASING.
Also quote the MAKE of CAR it is fitted into.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2017 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Dec 24, 2012 | Blaupunkt London MP48 CD/MP3 Car Radio Car...
Jun 29, 2011 | Blaupunkt Sevilla MP36 CD Player
Apr 21, 2011 | Blaupunkt Santa Cruz CD31 CD Player
Mar 04, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Feb 20, 2010 | Blaupunkt Brisbane SD48 Car CD/ MP3 Player
Aug 31, 2009 | Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD51 CD Player
Aug 18, 2017 | Car Audio & Video
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!