Question about Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
My sanyo nvm 4370 gps usto play movies now the screen says no video player instaled
ShellDiskShelloPlayer must be corrupted. I have a solution for you but you have to install MioPocket from SD card.
1) Download MioPocket from this link
Extract and copy the following to the root of your SD card:
2) Download a copy ShellDisk from my device here
Extact ShellDisk folder and copy to SD card
3) From SD card, rename Sanyo_AutoRun.inf to AutoRun.inf
4) Create a new folder and name it MySanyo
5) Power on the device, insert the SD card and wait for the install to complete. Now you have a brand new interface with all the tools that Sanyo lacks.
6) To fix the Sanyo video issue, go to Tools menu and open up CE Commander (aka File Manager). Now need to backup your ShellDisk to MySanyo folder.Within CE Commander, open ShellDisk folder on the left side (you should see Log, SanyoNaviConfig, Shell folders and InstallLog.txt). On right right side open MySanyo. Now use a stylus pen and drag and drop one folder at a time from left to right. When prompt, hit Copy. When all folders and files are copied check on the right side and make sure they are there.
7) Let's confirm if Sanyo video player is really corrupted. On the left side go to ShellDiskShelloPlayer and doude-click on voPlayer.exe to open. If same error go to next step.
8) Now, on the left side go to ShellDiskShell folder. On the right side go to ShellDiskShell (this is my copy). First, you need to delete voPlayer folder from left side and drag and drop voPlayer folder from right side to left and hit Copy button.
9) Repeat step 7 and see if you can open it now.
10) Last but not least, recheck if everything is working without MioPocket. Press the red X button on the upper right until you see the power option menu. Select Shutdown and press OK.
11) Eject the SD card and slide the bottom switch to OFF and ON again.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Aug 09, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Aug 06, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
May 17, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Apr 19, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Feb 26, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Feb 11, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
Jan 06, 2009 | Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4370 Car GPS Receiver
624 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: