This is a Windows 7 issue and it seems that you have locked your self out of the Windows environment and you will need to format and reload Windows.
Here are the steps to recover a password in Vista it may work in Windows & found in the Knowledge base on Microsoft site.
To create a password reset disk, you must have writable removable media,
such as a floppy disk or a USB flash drive.
To create a password reset disk, follow these steps:
Collapse this imageExpand
this image, type Control Userpasswords in the Start Search box, and then click Control Userpasswords in the Programs list.
- In the Tasks list, click Create
a Password Reset Disk.
- Put the writable removable media in the applicable media
drive, and then click Next on the Forgotten Password Wizard page.
- On the Create a Password Reset Disk page, specify the
drive in which to create the password reset disk, and then click Next.
- In the Current user account password
box, type the password for the user account, and then click Next. If the user account does not have a
password, leave the Current user account password
- When progress reaches 100 percent on the Creating Password Reset Disk page, click Next, and then click Finish.
- Remove the password reset disk from the media drive, label
the media "Password Reset," and then store the media in a safe location.
To use the password reset disk and the Password Reset Wizard
to log on to the computer, follow these steps:
- In the Windows
Vista logon window, click Reset Password.
- Put the Password Reset media in the applicable media drive,
and then click Next in the Reset
- In the The password
key disk is in the following drive list, click the drive in
which the password reset disk is located, and then click Next.
- In the Type
a new password box, type the new password that you want to use
for the user account.
- In the Type the
password again to confirm box, type the password again.
the Type a new password hint box, type a
hint that will remind you of the password if you forget it.
Next, and then click Finish.
- Use the new password to log on
to Windows Vista.