Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format in windows XP ."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Printers and Other Hardware" and "Printers and Faxes."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark X4200series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in NET STOP SPOOLER (this will stop the
print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\
folder. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created around the
time you tried to print - delete these files.
3. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in NET START SPOOLER (this will restart the
print spooler service)
4. Double click the printer icon in the lower-right
corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View ->
When the print queue is cleared, try to uninstall again.
I hope this helps. Thanks.
Oct 20, 2011 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2017 | Lexmark C750 Laser Printer
Jan 06, 2011 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 22, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!