Question about Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager Copier
1. Open the front panel
2. Pull out the toner cartridge
3. Unscrew the blue screw that fixed the developing unit to machine base
4. Pull out the developing unit
5. Unscrew two screws above the developing unit and one in the bottom middle.
6. Take out the toner cartridge housing
7. Pour the developer
8. Reverse these steps to re assembly the developing unit.
9. Turn on the machine
10. Execute developer calibration, follow these steps :
[#] [INTERUPT] [C] [INTERUPT]  [START]  [START]
11. Wait until the calibration finished and
12 Press [CA]
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2016 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Jan 04, 2015 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
Oct 07, 2013 | Minolta C250 Color Copier
Oct 21, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
Aug 16, 2011 | Ricoh FW 780 Black and White Copier
Jun 01, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 1224C Black and White Copier
May 22, 2011 | Sharp AR-5320 Black and White Copier
May 17, 2011 | Canon NP 7130 Black and White Copier
May 26, 2009 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
481 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!