Question about Whirlpool Water Heaters
Whirlpool 20 gal electric Water Heater.
we are not getting heat.Does the unit make a
sound to let you know its in operation?Is the product wired ready to
go, other than the plug?
We are getting nothing from the water heater.
1. The unit may make a slight sound as it heats the water.
2. The product is wired ready to go other than the plug
3. Check to be sure that you have connected the plug correctly.
4. Check the receptacle that you are plugging into, to be sure it is energized
5. If you have a voltmeter, check the voltage where the plug connects to the tank.
6. Turn up the thermostat to the desired setting.
7. If no heat after an hour, then unit is defective
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | Rheem 50 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Mar 24, 2013 | Whirlpool Water Heaters
Jan 18, 2013 | Water Heaters
Dec 27, 2012 | Rheem 82V52-2 Fury Electric Residential...
Sep 26, 2012 | Reliance & 30 Gal LP Gas Water Heater
Jul 30, 2012 | Rheem Water Heater Electric 20 Gal 120V
Mar 25, 2011 | Whirlpool Water Heaters
Dec 27, 2010 | Whirlpool Water Heaters
Mar 25, 2010 | Rheem 30 GAL ELEC SHORT Water Heater 6YR...
Apr 01, 2009 | Whirlpool Water Heaters
Mar 04, 2017 | Whirlpool Water Heaters
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: