My cell phone will not power up.
I have checked the battery voltage with a meter and it is 3.7V. It doesn't make any difference if it is connected to the charger, still won't power up. When I remove the battery and then replace it and hit the power button, the initial screen will come on for about 10 sec and then powers off again. Any suggestions?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to connect it with you PC via usb cabal...and if your PC shows that he founds device (Iphone), you will see on Iphone screen that he is start charging...after that you can put it to electicity charging, with regular adapter and charge it for 1 hour and then turn it on and it will work :) That happens when battery lose her voltage (need to be 3,7V)...Otherwise if you PC, when you connect it does not show nothing, than you have some hardware failure and you need to take you Iphone to some mobile service to fix it.. Best Regards!
Ifthe phone battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be wornout. Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cyclesand will lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% andgradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up atall.
ORThe battery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected thebattery drops off to zero capacity in a very short time.
Ifthe battery drops to an unacceptable charge level then the battery needs to bereplaced.Check power adapter's DCplug that connects into the cell phone power socket with a multi-meter, the voltageshould be slightly higher than the voltage that is printed on the label on thebottom of the adapter. If the voltage is zero or way below the voltage that isprinted on the label then the power adapter is faulty and needs to be replaced.
first check battery voltage on multimeter 3.60 to 4.20 or change battery check battry connector check shorting check on off voltage 2.80v. flash ur phone on software then hardware fault check power supply idrish 911
Sound like your phone is done for. But try this first. Remove the battery, remove the simm card. Wait 10 minutes. I can assume the battery is good (as that's the #1 reasons for phone problems) Unless you can test the battery with a meter or use the battery in an identical phone don't assume its good. Then replace the simm, put tha battery back in and give it a try. Doesn't power up.?? Head on over to the phone store of your choice. Good luck.
as i think that charger was not compatible to your phone so when you tried charging it the battery is dead bcoz of excess voltage than it normally bears with the compatible charger of ur phone ... so this excess voltage has made the battery to be short circuited due to this may be the charging ic or the capacitor is gone ... so i suggest you to take the cell to the near by technician and just have a check...
the only problem with all motorola phones is that it only charges with the charger with the desired voltage ... if the voltage of the charger is low then it will not show any response(i mean it will not charge but it will not cause any thing to battery as it is of less voltage than the desired voltage ) so i think the charger you buyed provides more than the desired voltage so the battery is dead .....