Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Where can I get Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer software in English version instead of Chinese version?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 25, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!