Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Where can I get Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer software in English version instead of Chinese version?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
May 25, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!