- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This will show you how to use minimum space to have maximum music files on you Ipod Chromatic.
STEP 1: Locate all your music files that you want to upload on you iPod. (Using Either PC or MAC )
STEP 2: Categorize and name a folder, called musice. If you have different music files, name other folders music 2, (for mp3) music 3, (for wma), etc...
STEP 3: Put the different music files in their seperate folders. And then put all those folders in the main folder called Music.
STEP 4: Plug in your Ipod, and run it in My Computer. Click on the Music folder, (If using Windows: >>> Right ~ Click on Taskbar and Click Tile Windows Verticlly). Then Drag and drop the folder called Music into the Music Folder of your Ipod.
STPE 5: Close all files on the Computer, safely remove the Ipod via device Manager on Taskbar, (if using Windows).
Step 1: an itunes account ? b> An iPod is a portable media player that lets users listen to music wherever they are. Before you can listen to songs on the iPod, you must first put music onto the device. If you have been using different MP3 players in the past, adding music to an iPod can be slightly confusing. The reason for this is that iPods are not compatible with Windows Media Player, Real Player or Winamp. By using iTunes, however, you can add music to any iPod.
• Open iTunes. • 2 Add music to iTunes. To do this, click "File." Choose "Add Folder to Library." Then, find the folder on your computer that holds the music you wish to put onto the iPod. Highlight that folder and click "OK." The music will be put into the iTunes Library. • • 3 Plug the iPod into the computer. After a few seconds, you will see the iPod listed under "Devices" on the left-hand side of iTunes. • 4 Click "Music" under the "Library" option on the left-hand side of iTunes. All of the music files in the iTunes Library will then be shown in the middle of iTunes. • 5 Double-click the album that contains the music you want to put onto the iPod. The songs on that album will then be listed. • 6 Highlight the song you want to add to the iPod. • 7 Drag that file over to the name of your iPod located under "Devices" (as mentioned in Step 3). The song will then be placed onto the iPod. Do this for all of the music you want to put onto the iPod. • 8 Click the "All Albums" button at the top of iTunes to get back to the list of albums on the iTunes Library. • 9 Repeat Steps 5-7 until you are done putting music on the iPod. • 10 Disconnect the player when you are done.
For one you can't download music from the computer to you iPod, that would be the other way around, You Upload music to your iPod,
In order to upload music to you iPod here are a few easy steps.
1. You can't use iPods like MP3 players e.g. drag and drop MP3 files into the drive.
2. In order to upload music to your iPod you will need to download iTunes on the Apple website.
3. When you have installed and opened iTunes the iPod will be recognized and put onto iTunes in the left sidebar.
4. Now all you need to do is put music onto iTunes and drag and drop the music in iTunes to the iPod column on the sidebar and it will sync and install the music.
Hope i have been of any help
Apple ipods were designed for Itunes only, which means you need to download Itunes and put your music files in the MY MUSIC folder under MY DOCUMENTS,. if you do not have Itunes you can download it for free at: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
You need to use itunes as your music management software and ipod management software. You can download the latest itunes version at www.apple.com/itunes.
From here you can purchase items through the itunes music store, or add your own music by adding files from your computer, or putting a cd in your computer and coppying it into itunes so you can put the songs on your ipod.
connect ipod to pc/laptop as u would , let itunes come up. on itunes goto files /folder import from the c;. find the track or folder u wish to put on the ipod , highlight it and open it. itunes will do the converting for u. please make sure ur itunes is updated (it will convert faster) once you have all the files u want click on and hold the music library (left side of the page) from itunes (drag it down to the ipod music library) after this process is finish eject ipod and enjoy pls feel free to rate this
Hi, iPods always say 'do not disconnect' when you connect it to the computer. That is what they are supposed to do. iTunes should open a short time after that. If i Tunes doesn 't open, then click on it to open it. You should see your iPod on the left side.
I suspect that you are not using iTunes to put music into your iPod. You cannot 'drag' music into your iPod. ITunes has to put it there.
You should have all of your music in your iTunes library that you want to put into your iPod. You have to use iTunes to put music into your iPod. Actually, this is the easiest way.
Once your music is in iTunes, plug your iPod into the computer. When your iPod appears in iTunes on the left side, click on the music tab and tell iTunes what music and play lists you want to put into your iPod.
Then click sync at the bottom. The iPod will go into sync mode until all of your music is loaded. Then it will say sync completed. You can then click the arrow next to your iPod to release it from iTunes.
When you want to release it from your computer, click on the little green icon at the bottom right of your computer screen. If you don't see it, click the white arrow. Click on the green plug icon and wait until you see safely isconnect mass storage device from the computer. Click on that and wait until you see, 'It is now safe to disconnect your mass storage device from the computer". Disconnect your iPod now.
okay all you all need is itunes! (unless you already have it) when you have itunes just put your cd in and click yes to "do you want to import cd" or if you have music on your computer just drag the files into itune's library when it is done importing the music just click on music underneath the subheading of library then select your music and drag to your ipod's music.