Question about Kenmore Dryers
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2012 | Dryers
Jan 12, 2011 | Maytag PYE2300AY Electric Dryer
Thank you for contacting Fixya.com.
According to the manual....
"AF (low airflow condition):
The dryer will continue to run when this diagnostic code is present. Press any key to clear the code from the display and return to the estimated time remaining.
Try the following:
1. Clean lint screen.
2. Check to see if the vent run from the dryer to the wall is crushed or kinked.
3. Confirm the vent run from the dryer to the wall is free of lint and debris.
4. Confirm the exterior vent exhaust hood is free of lint and debris.
5. Confirm your vent system falls within the recommended run length and number of elbows for the type of vent you are using.
6. Select a Timed Dry heated cycle, and restart the dryer.
7. If the message persists, have your entire home venting run cleaned."
Please get back to us if you have any further query.
Have a nice day.
Dec 02, 2010 | Dryers
Nov 03, 2009 | Maytag Dryers
Oct 06, 2009 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
Apr 09, 2009 | Kenmore 42822 Front Load Washer
Oct 28, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Aug 31, 2008 | Whirlpool LER5636P Electric Dryer
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: