Question about Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My canon pixma mp450 is displaying an error message 5B00.what is the meaning.
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2013 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
2,016 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!