Question about Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My canon pixma mp450 is displaying an error message 5B00.what is the meaning.
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2013 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
2,185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!