- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes. MSI U100 Plus had built in camera, and this device uses the native driver bundled in operating system. There are two possibilities can cause this, problem with camera itself or problem with your operating system...
1. if the problem happened recently try to do a system restore to go back previous to when the problem started.
2. check device manager, find if there's any ? or ! yellow marks next to what looks like your camera, open the properties of the device (if it's showing) and post back with the status info, , you may need to reinstall the driver or update it. post back with our model number
Yes, still the bugs not fixed fully for yahoo messenger 10. But you can try with yahoo messenger 8 or 9 ..if you still fail to log in try with http://webmessenger.yahoo.com .please let us know the result.
For more assistance please stay connected with us.
You need to click on [Start] then click on [My Computer] and then [Acer Crystal Eye Webcam] will show up then click on the [Camera]. If this does not work then it could be that the cam driver needs reinstalling or maybe faulty. Take it back to your dealer!