- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Shannon, generally opening the same website with a login (like Yahoo or Google) multiple times with the same browser is not possible. Usually the website asks if you want to log the first person out and log back in with the 2nd person's username/password.
There are a couple of possible workarounds that you might try that should work.
1) Launch a 2nd instance of the browser. If you use Internet Explorer for example, double click the icon for it again and launch a 2nd instance of it. Then in that 2nd browser try to log into your own yahoo account. That may 'trick' the site into allowing you to log in that way while keeping his mail logged in using the 1st instance of the same browser.
2) Use a 2nd browser. You could also install Google Chrome, Firefox or some other browser on the same computer. Now, first launch Internet Explorer and have him log into his email. Then launch the 2nd browser product and you log into your own email. This usually works as the browser sessions are separate so the websites 'think' they are coming from different computers and allow multiple logins.
Hope this response helps you out.
Best of luck!
I strive for '4 Thumbs Up'! If I've assisted you, I'd greatly appreciate you taking the time
to provide me with a favorable rating. Thanks so much!
Try to find out that the problem is not from your browser. If you have more than one browser, try logging in through them. If the problem persists, then perhaps the site is experiencing some lag. Again you didnt say if this problem just started, or if it has been going on since you started using your system. Is it only facebook and yahoo that's experiencing these difficulties, or other sites too. If other sites dont open, the you would need to change your browser. But if they do, I'll advice that you give facebook and yahoo some time, then try again, cos it happens at times. I hope this is helpful. Pls do let me know.
Prior ascertain that the computer devices are network structure established. For example with computers, an internet connection either dial up line or wireless, broadband prior connectivity is required to make website features attainable. In situations that computer structures least has been provided network connectivity least displays yahoo resources either web pages or mail features. Computers that have been provided internet connectivity experiencing malfunctions either requires retracing the features that produces malfunction prior to requesting website experiences. For example, ascertain the computers line connections display as functioning to attain sites. Usually with computers that have internet connectivity would also have web browser programs from where navigation is attained from user. For example, once powered on networked computers, click display a program internet explorer, Google, or yahoo that makes features attainable. The browser program display areas as search spaces from where requested media is request able. For example, the areas on the page that type searched results are requested is made available from the browser program.
Is this on your personal home or an business network? What OS are you using? Web browser? Receiving a specific error message?
If on a business network, the services/sites may be blocked by the network administrator(s).
If using Vista, the latest version of Yahoo Messenger doesn't work.
If using Internet Explorer, try a different browser, I recommend Firefox, to determine if the problem is with the browser.