Question about Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
I save my numbers to my sim but it dosent show them to me when i look them up
Most phone have settings to display, only sim contacts or only phone contacts or both
the user manual explains it and it is available in the following link
Address Book Settings
1. Touch ➔ Address Book ➔ Address Book Settings.
2. Touch any of the following options to activate a function:
• My Business Card: attaches a user created virtual business card
as an attachment to outgoing messages.
• Save New Contacts to: defines the destination for new contact
entries (Phone or SIM Card) (page 95).
• View Contacts from: to filter the display of current Address Book
entries. Options include: All, Phone, or SIM Card (page 91).
• Own Number: to display your current phone number (page 93).
• Fixed Dial Contacts: assigns phone numbers as FDN entries
• Used Space: displays the memory storage allocation (total available
and remaining) within both your Phone, SIM card, and FDN list
Hope this helps !!!
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2011 | Nokia 6121 Classic Cellular Phone
Jul 05, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
Jun 07, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
May 16, 2010 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Apr 21, 2010 | Nokia 6600 slide Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2010 | Handmark Software MobileLists (950142) for...
Sep 15, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
May 26, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: