Question about Sony VAIO Notebook
Has any one purchased a Pearl White laptop and noticed the edges of the top of the computer are streaked with grey?
Yes ive had my white laptop for just over a year after abt 4 mnths after id got it i noticed the top of my laptop was turning grey so i contacted sony and sent my laptop back to them but after a wk they phoned me to say that they had checked my laptop and they couldnt find any fault so it must have been me that had caused the makes and if i wanted to replace the case of my laptop it would cost me £210 even tho my laptop was still in warranty.......andrea
Posted on May 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
May 04, 2010 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Apr 07, 2009 | Canon PC-920 Black and White Copier
Jan 27, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2200
Mar 27, 2008 | HP LaserJet 5p Printer
Dec 30, 2007 | Dryers
788 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!