Question about Computers & Internet
I have 1 DLINK Layer 3 switch and 2 Dlink Layer switch model No. are mentioned below. The problem is i am not able to perform inter Vlan routing.I have created 2 Vlans on Layer 2 swtich as well as on Layer 3 switch and did all the reuired configuration . but still not able to communicate across Vlans. Could plz anyone can help me out to solve this issue with reqired details and configurtaions.
Just For InterVLAN routing, Mark (enable) administration Access for ALL VLAN :P
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Please post the model of your dlink switch
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2011 | D-Link Dlink DES-3028P Switch 24-port...
Sep 20, 2010 | HP ProCurve 2626 (J4900B) 24x10/100 Mbps...
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Nov 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2009 | Nortel Enet Routing Switch 3510-24T Incl...
Mar 13, 2009 | HP ProCurve 2524 24x10/100 Mbps Networking...
Jun 21, 2008 | 3Com SuperStack 3 4400 (3C17204-US)...
Feb 25, 2008 | D-Link DES 3225G Networking Switch
3,774 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!