I have Nokia 7610 (2004 model).
It was working fine since recently i noticed that my display screen gets flushed out white and the fonts dissolve (fade) away.
I am able to use the phone for receiving calls and after some time this feature stops too.... the phone stops all communicating features like bluetooth etc. one after the other.
I had given the phone to a local mobile store and checked for virus check - the OS was reinstalled. But the problem persisted.
Second attempt was to change the display - but this problem reoccured by changing the display too.
I am sure this is not a software problem.
Something wrong in the hardware... but if that is the case why does the phone work fine for the first 5 mins !!! and then it makes phone display white !!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You can check the display on external monitor>If the display is blank on external monitor also, its pretty clear that there is an issue with system board
2. If the Exernal monitor comes up fine, it will be an issue with the display of the laptop, you can cross check the issue by booting the computer to BIOS, IF you get same response on BIOS as well. Its an issue with the Display itself you can replace the display panel.
My new TV LCD Samsung LC32C530 Series 5 has one half darker and with less contrast than the other.This is noticeable now always. There is a distinct and clear division down exactly half the display which separates the dark and light sides.. Any ideas?Thank you.
This might be a hardware as well as software problem. As on hardware part the chip which is interacting with the screen and the processor of the handset get heated up and so ur screen fades too white in 5 min . on the software part may be a virus issue . Kindely get ur handset scanned with a antivirus .concern with some hardware expert also.
I recently had trouble with the LCD Display coming up with a black screen. So I mailed it to Fuji with a letter explaining the problem. About 3 weeks later I got it back in the mail and it seem to be working fine until a month later. I turned it on and the LCD display show a black screen only now it has white lines. I'm so incredible mad and extremely dissapointed in Fuji. Reading online I have notice many people having trouble with Fuji Products. I WILL NEVER BUY a Fuji again!!!