I have a problem with my mmobile .it was working earlier but now it doesnot start means it does not respond ,my mobile model is nokia 3230 i open the memory card and sim and began to start when it had strucked.actually before hampered my mobile cell down so i charge it with adapter after a short while it shows the signs of charging and then it off automatically .i repeat the procedure many times but cant solve the problem..so i check the battery but it working propely ,i feel that might be its a software problem ...so plz help me ...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is a common problem with many touch screen phones. There are about three reasons this can happen that I know of:
1. Hardware issue. Needs to go in for repair. Hopefully under warranty still.
2. Needs to be re-flashed with the OEM ROM. This is not likely, since you've already Hard Reset, but worth a try.
3. The EASIEST and FIRST thing to check is to run a 'business card' around the edge of the screen between the case and screen. Dirt or other objects can easily get wedged into that area and hold the screen pressed down. This would prevent a press from any other area of the screen. Also, a screen protector that has shifted might cause this. Hopefully this is it, as it's a simple fix!
I used to have this sort of issue with a Palm pilot. It is most likely that a piece of grit or dirt from your pocket has embedded itself between the touch screen and the housing.
This can be fixed by pulling appart your phone however that will void any warranty that you have. If it is still under warranty, return it to the place of purchase and get them to fix it.