Question about Samsung DVD-1080P8/XEU DVD Player
It's a Samsung DVD-1080P8 dvd player. How can i change it from only playing region 4 dvd's to play region 2 & 4? Thanks
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
2) Press the Open/Close button to open the tray
3) Press the info button, the firmware version shows up (mine was 080220.13.B.1080PXKEG)
4) After the version info disappears, close the tray again by pressing the Open/Close button
5) At this point, it will show "no disc" at the top. Press the Info button again, and this will disappear.
6) Now type the code that applies for your region (R4 is 76884). A '4' will briefly show up at the top left corner
7) Now press 9, and 9 will show up in the top left corner
8) Power off the player, and turn it on again. You'll have a multi region player
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2013 | Samsung NP-N102SP 25.7 cm 10.1inch LED...
Jan 20, 2012 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 10, 2009 | Samsung DVDR120 DVD Recorder
Aug 29, 2009 | Samsung DVD-1080P8/XEU DVD Player
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2008 | Samsung DVD-R155
Jul 05, 2008 | Samsung DVD-P244 DVD Player
Apr 27, 2007 | Philips DVD 622 DVD Player
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: