Question about Kenmore 63672 Convection/Microwave Oven
I put a packet of Microwavable popcorn in the microwave for 4 mins as suggested on the packet. When it was done I noted that there was a sorched mark on the unit as I opened the door and the door seal has melted in 2 places. Do I get the door replaced or is there a more serious problem luking somewhere? The unit still appears to work to all intents and purposes!!
This is usually caused by either exposed metal in the micro, or the metal in the bag of popcorn was overexposed. Typically if this happened, replacing the door components costs around 20-50 bucks. Which in, in any case, if the unit is over 2 years old or older, it would be more fesable to replace the unit.
Posted on Sep 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2012 | Panasonic NN-T694SF Microwave Oven
Apr 07, 2012 | Kenmore 63672 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jun 11, 2011 | Panasonic NN-S254BF Microwave Oven
Jan 19, 2011 | Panasonic NN-S251 Microwave Oven
Sep 21, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 04, 2009 | Panasonic NN-S558BA/WA Microwave Oven
Mar 05, 2009 | Panasonic NN-A811A Convection/Microwave...
Jun 21, 2008 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: