Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Lets do it this way. Follow these steps again carefully and try to install the Ink.
Follow the instructions below to replace the ink cartridges.
Replacing the ink cartridges
1. Verify that the unit is on.
2. Open the ink cartridge door.
3. Squeeze the gray tab below an ink cartridge slot to release the gray latch and then lift the latch.
1 - Ink cartridge latch for the black ink cartridge
2 - Ink cartridge latches for the color ink cartridges
NOTE: The ink cartridge areas are color-coded for easy reference. From left to right, the ink cartridges are black, yellow, light cyan, cyan, light magenta, and magenta.
4. Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot to remove it.
5. Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
6. Hold the ink cartridge by the handle and then slide the ink cartridge into the empty slot.
NOTE: Make sure that the ink cartridge is inserted into the slot that has the same shaped icon and color as the ink cartridge. The copper-colored contacts should be facing the printer as the ink cartridge is inserted.
7. Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
8. Repeat steps 3 through 7 for each ink cartridge that needs to be replaced.
NOTE: All six cartridges must be installed. The printer will not work if an ink cartridge is missing.
9. Close the ink cartridge door. Print a test page.
If after doing this it does'nt work, then i will ask you to unplug the printer cable from the computer and uninstall the printer driver/Software completely.
Shut down your computer and restart it.
Re-install the printer driver/software from the start as you did when you bought it.
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2009 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Oct 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2008 | Lexmark Z1300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 07, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
728 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: