Question about HP Laserjet Cp2025n Printer
New HP CP2025 printer prints "ghost" DVD circles between actual label prints. I'm using Memorex vinyl coated DVD labels. My HP 2600n had little problem with this. I'm using Memorex's Expressit software to print labels. Thanks, MaryD
Hi, i work for a company who is the dealar of hp products.
you have to do a clean service of your hp printer.
after that the printer should not have ghost print any more.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2013 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Dec 18, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
May 19, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
740 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: