Question about Cell Phones
Adding mp3 text message tone:
1. sync it w/ Windows Mobile Device Center ( Windows Mobile 6.1v )
2. go to FILE MANAGEMENT & click BROWSE THE CONTENT OF YOUR DEVICE
3. click the storage of Samsung not the STORAGE CARD
4. open APPLICATION DATA folder
5. open SOUNDS folder
6. paste the desired message tone ( mp3 file )
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Apr 03, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Mar 02, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Dec 29, 2009 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Nov 03, 2009 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Oct 21, 2009 | Samsung S5600 Unlocked Cellphone with...
Oct 20, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 27, 2009 | Samsung SGH i780 - Microsoft Windows...
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung SGH i780 - Microsoft Windows...
605 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!