Question about Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
Do the following :
To Calibrate The Touch Screen:
1. Turn off GPS
2. Hold Power Button for 30 secs or so
3. Calibration screen will appear.
If that does not work, then the following may also be useful:
Perform a Hard Reset to Clear Your GPS:
1. Turn GPS off
2. Press and hold the bottom right hand corner of the screen
3. Turn the GPS on (and continue to hold the right hand corner)
4. A warning screen will appear and ask if you want to continue
This will erase all your custom data. This is excellent after buying a used unit or after moving to clear all your data.
Access the Debug/Diagnostic Pages:
1. Turn GPS on
2. Click View Map
3. Click the Speed section in the left lower corner
4. Press and Hold the Moving Avg box for several seconds
5. The Diagnostic Screen will appear.
6. Press Next to cycle through them all.
Here the user manual: StreetPilot c340
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2017 | 1999 Chrysler 300M
Jun 07, 2017 | Singer 3116 Simple
Mar 06, 2017 | GMC Cars & Trucks
Jun 23, 2017 | Kitchen Ranges
Jul 09, 2011 | Watches
Feb 14, 2011 | 1990 Mazda MX-5
Welcome to FixYa.com
1. Remove air cleaner and air intake hose assembly.
2. Remove center dash trim panel.
3. Remove center console cup holder assembly.
4. Remove floor console assembly.
5. Remove console side panels.
6. Remove Transmission Control Module ftMJ bracket.
1. Remove TCM.
8. Remove shifter cable from transaxle operating lever by removing nut and clip.
9. Remove shifter cable from shifter lever assembly by removing clip.
10. Remove shifter cable from shifter lever mechanism.
11. Remove cable from firewall grommet by removing grommet assembly nuts.
12. Remove gearshift cable from vehicle.
Lift and rotate the gearshift hand lever into the park (F9 gate position and remove the ignition
key. This confirms the shift lever is in the gated park (F9 position.
After confirming the park gate position. turn the ignition switch . If the starter will operate. the
park gate position is correct. Move the shift lever into the neutral (NJ position. If the starter
will operate in this position, the linkage is properly adjusted. If the starter fails to operate in
either position, linkage adjustment is required.
1. Park the vehicle on level ground and set the parking brake.
2. Place the gearshift lever in park (F9 gate position and remove key.
3. Loosen the cable adjustment screw at the transaxle operating lever.
4. Pull the transaxle operating lever fully forward to the park detent position.
5. Release the park brake, then rock the vehicle to assure it is in park lock. Reset the park
6. Tighten the cable adjustment screw to 8 Nm (10 inch Ibs.J. Gearshift cable should now be
1. Check adjustment by usinq the precedinq procedure.
Thank you for Using FixYa.com
Kind Regards, Lee
Your Master Technician FixYa Expert
Jan 31, 2011 | 1997 Chrysler Sebring
Sep 10, 2010 | 1998 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Feb 08, 2010 | Rolex Submariner 16618 Wristwatch
Oct 06, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 172N 17" LCD Monitor
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: