Question about Water Heaters
Check overheat stat als o fan esp little hose close to fan area check for pinhole, best of luck
Posted on Nov 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2013 | Water Heaters
Mar 05, 2013 | Water Heaters
May 19, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL2.5 GL2.5 Point-of-Use...
Mar 06, 2011 | Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Electric Hot...
Occasionally, the high temperature limit shut off device may trigger and shut the
system down. This occurs when water temperature exceeds 190° F and shuts off
power to the heating element. The shut off device may also trigger from a power
outage or electrical storm.
To reach the thermostat:
1. Pry off the round cover plate (V Fig. 3/1) from its right hand edge (W Fig. 3/1) with
a small flat-head screwdriver.
2. Remove the Phillips screw revealed beneath the round cover plate.
3. The cover (C Fig. 3/1) can now be removed by pulling out its left-hand edge. When
reassembling, work in the opposite way being careful to insert the tongue of the
cover into the slot.
4. Firmly press reset button (B Fig. 4). Reconnect power.
5. IMPORTANT: Check the operation of the thermostat, turn temperature dial from
high to low, if the red light does not go off on low setting, turn off power supply and
call a service person to replace the thermostat.
6. If the system works, place dial setting to desired setting. Note: a lower setting is
more economical and reduces the risk of scalding. Replace cover plate.
CAUTION: Call a technician if the high limit needs to be reset frequently.
Sep 24, 2010 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
Aug 14, 2010 | Rinnai Digital Remote Water Heater Control...
Mar 20, 2010 | Water Heaters
Aug 30, 2009 | RTO Ariston Gl4.0 Instantaneous Electronic...
Oct 20, 2017 | Water Water Heaters
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!