Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
You may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Printers and Other Hardware" and "Printers and Faxes."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 4500 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2011 | Lexmark Prospect Pro205 Wireless...
Apr 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 25, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2008 | Lexmark P6350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!