Question about Samsung Digimax 130 Digital Camera
Upon last use camera displayed memory full error, now the camera will not turn back on in camera mode, how do I empty the memory?
If memory card is full, just try to delete one picture and try to take a picture and check if it will be saved in the memory card.
There is a Delete All option.
Or if you want to, you may format the memory card and the pictures will be deleted.
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Internal memory format : Remove the SD memory card to format the internal memory.
SD memory card format : Insert the SD memory card to format the SD memory card.
All the files in the memory are deleted by the [FORMAT] function.
Before formatting the memory, it is advisable to copy important data onto other media as back-up
e.g. floppy disks, hard disks, CD etc.
1. Turn the camera power on.
2. Select the PLAY mode by rotating the mode dial.
3. Do not turn the LCD monitor off.
4. Press the MENU button to display the menu on the LCD
5. Press the UP( )/ DOWN( ) button and select [DELETE].
6. Press the SET( ) button and the sub menu will display.
7. Select [FORMAT] by pressing the UP( )/DOWN( ) button
and press the SET( ) button
8. Select [NO] or [YES] and press the SET( ) button.
[Selecting NO] : The image will be displayed on the
[Selecting YES] : A [PLEASE WAIT!] message is
displayed and all of images are
Link to manual:
Jul 05, 2011 | Samsung Digimax 201 Digital Camera
Apr 12, 2010 | Samsung Digimax 401 Digital Camera
Nov 29, 2009 | Samsung Digimax 130 Digital Camera
Oct 09, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
May 07, 2009 | Samsung Digimax 4010 Digital Camera
Oct 13, 2008 | Samsung Digimax 130 Digital Camera
Sep 28, 2008 | Samsung Digimax A503 Digital Camera
Jan 29, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!