Question about Uniden EXAI4580 Phone
Callers cannot leave a message when calling our phone. A recorded messages says you cannot leave and message en then hangs up. I have created an outgoing message and turned the system on using the menu feature. But this has not helped. What can I do?
SOURCE: Mic not working.
I had that problem, i took apart the handset, and used alcohol on the mic to clean it up. I also got rid of that black cover over it. I think the glue got all up in it and is stopping the mic from working. The cleaning fixed mine up.
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
SOURCE: personalize outgoing message
Here is the uniden website page for cordless phone manuals. Just locate your model # and click on it. It will download it in pdf format.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
that is the reset procedure:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it’s workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there’s no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal.
hope that help.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
You can delete the message, with or without listening to it, and by listening to your voice mail, you cannot
be scammed. Then delete the message and explore the possibility of screening the telephone number, with
or without the assistance of your local telephone company and local police department, and list your number
with the Federal Trade Commission on their do not call list at FTC.Gov and take a deep breath and relax.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
This happens when the number of rings to answer of the provider voicemail is less than the number of rings to answer that the answer machine is set for. For example: if your provider voicemail rings to answer is set for 3 rings and the answer machine is set for 4 rings then the voicemail answers before the 4th ring, therefore the answer machine will never get a message. I would call the service provider's customer service number and request they increase the rings to answer above the number of rings to answer that the answer machine is set for. If you don't want voicemail to answer any calls(when your line is busy or when the answer machine is turned off) ask your service provider to disable voicemail.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2014 | Uniden Phones
Mar 16, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Apr 30, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG1033S Cordless Phone
Nov 08, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 11, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG1033S Cordless Phone
Nov 21, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG9331T Cordless Phone
Jul 24, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 29, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG5632 Phone
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!