PROBLEM 1: Whenever I install the Download Accelerator Plus (dap) 91, the following error occur and the installation stops: Error: Could not load the DLL library. D:\\Windows\shell32.dll. The specified module could not be found. The problems also occurs with other versions of the product.
PROBLEM 2: While installing the '' klog'' program, following error occurs and the installation is stopped: Error: Unable to execute file: D:Program Files\Paq Tools\Keylog\moni.exe CreateProcess failed; code 5. Access is denied. Please suggest an easy solution. Rameez
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Error in installation of "klog" and "dap91"
Re install the accelerator plus. because when installing some files will missed dude to that install again and select the proper next button and agree terms and conditions. it will automatically any repair option wil come select the command if it not came automatically it will run.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey, please visit the official skype website and download the skype software from there..It would be much better if you could have a download manager, DAP (Download Accelerator Plus) or IDM (Internet Download Manager), either of them would work perfectly in picking up download links and making download faster... Official Skype Website- www.skype.com
downloader accelerator plus (
DAP ) with its video downloader app.OR internet download manager (IDM)App through which you can download videos In IDM it will ask for download, in DAP toolbar icon will start blinking then you can click it for downloading
Improve the Fixya experience for everyone by voting!
I'm going to suggest and easy way to solve the problem. You are not alone with downloads timing out. There is a FREE program called Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) that hooks you up to multiple mirror sites. If you should time-out with DAP, you merely press the RESUME link and your download will pick up where you timed out. In about a week or so they'll try to sell you the Professional version. Don't bite because come Thanksgiving and they'll sell you the PRO version for under $10.
Complaint to your DSL provider for slow speed. As possible, integrate your RAM and processor. Download with DAP (Download accelerator plus) and install Google Chrome for fast surfing. Install a licensed antivirus or registry booster.
1) Try downloading something different from a different website. If you succeed, then there is a problem with the original file or the connection to the original website. If you get the same error message, go to the next step.
2) Check the disk for errors. Run chkdsk c: /r. It will tell you that it cannot lock the disk blah blah blah. Anwser "yes" and restart. It will take quite a while to check the disk, but it will fix all fixable errors. Then, try again. If it doesn't work, go to the next step
3) Do you have a "download accelerator" installed and running (e.g. GetIt, Donaload Accelerator Plus, etc??) Some websites do not work well with download accelerators. Don't ask me why. They just don't. Either disable it or uninstall it and try again.
4) Try a different browser. If you're using Internet Explorer, try using FireFox or Opera
Please, report back to see if any of these helped.