What is the procedure for sending pictures over the Internet in FinePixViewer?
To send a FinePixViewer image file in an e-mail message as an attachment, Microsoft Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook 2000 e-mail software is required.
1. In the "My Computer" window on your PC, select "Internet Options" in "Control Panel" and click "Programs".
2. Check that "Outlook Express" or Outlook" 2000" is displayed in the "E-mail" field.
Attaching an image file to an e-mail message
1. Launch FinePix Viewer.
2. Select the folder containing the image file in the folder tree display area on the left. Thumbnails of the images in the folder appear on the right. "Outlook Express" or "Outlook 2000" is displayed in the "E-mail" field.
3. Click the thumbnail for the image file to be attached to the e-mail. To attach multiple files, hold down the [Ctrl] key on the keyboard and click the images to select them. To deselect an image file, click the image again.
4. With the thumbnail for the image file to be attached still selected, select "Mail sending" in the "File" menu. Your e-mail software starts up and the image file is attached to a message. Fill in the destination address, title and the message body, and then use the usual procedure to send the message.
* images files sent using FinePixViewer can be no larger than 1 MB and no more than 10 files in total. If the total file size is greater than 1 MB, a warning message appears when you click [Mail sending]. If the files are too large, decrease the number of files until the warning message no longer appears. Note also that you should not exit FinePixViewer until mail transmission is completed, otherwise it will not be possible to send the e-mail message with the attached image file.
* Some service providers place limits on the sizes of files that can be attached to an e-mail message. The transmission of large image files can also take a considerable time. Select "Mail Transmission Settings" from the "Settings" menu in FinePixViewer and resize the attached image files so that they are no larger than necessary.
Aug 30, 2005 |
Fuji FinePix 2300 Digital Camera