Question about Cell Phones
I cracked my screen on my i9 need replacement parts. where do i find them???
The I9 has a defect. The outer screen, which is glued, does not allow for expansion. My screen cracked after only a week of light use. My phone was NEVER DROPPED, and developed a small crack near the edge. Within two hours, the crack expanded to the other side of the screen. The phone i have was manufactured in the same month I got it. Motorola has some issues with their warranty system, and it only works sporatically. This phone will most likely be recalled.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Ebay has a bunch of replacement glass you can buy... I see that they range from 5.99 to 9.99 ... I need 1 as well!
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
A few easy steps to replacing the screen on the sci phone or i9 or 168+.
1. turn over the sci phone
2. take the battery case off
3. take out the battery, sim card, memory chip
4. take out the two screws on both sides at the bottom by the sim and memory card one has white on top of it by memory card
5. there are two snap pins on both side close to middle
6. to get them out, pull inside outward they will release and pull up
7. take back panel off, be careful the side volume button is going to fall out
8. take out the inside panel, by pulling the pins on each side (one in top left and bottom right) holding all the computer chip in place
9. open it and you will see the screen that's cracked (inner and outer) this if for outer
10. lightly push the outer screen out, the only thing holding it in-place is glue.
11. to get the new screen in replace with old, but new has to be soldered together, at the bottom
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Want to send text message and pic from i9 motorola phone to computer
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2010 | AT&T Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 14, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 23, 2008 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Dec 22, 2008 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
1,933 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!