Question about ASUS A7N8X Motherboard
Im would like to know where I can get the manual and specs for this board. Also what cpu slot does it have?
I tried to get the exact link, but the website will not allow it.
Go to this page, and put in your model number, and you will find it really easy.
This board is a socket A for AMD processors.
You will need adobe reader to get this manual.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
That board is a SocketA(462) which supports these cpu's:
CPU Family Frequency The fastest CPU(s) Athlon (Socket A) 600 MHz - 1400 MHz A1400AMS3C
A1400AMS3B Athlon MP 1000 MHz - 2133 MHz
1500+ - 2800+ Athlon MP 2800+ Athlon XP 1333 MHz - 2333 MHz
1500+ - 3200+ Athlon XP 3200+ AXDA3200DKV4E
Athlon XP 3200+ AXDA3200DKV4D Duron 550 MHz - 1800 MHz Duron 1800 DHD1800DLV1C Sempron (socket A) 1500 MHz - 2200 MHz
2200+ - 3300+ Sempron 3000+
You can find everything you need regarding manual and drivers HERE.
Good Luck and please leave a rating based on my solution.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2011 | ASUS P4BGL-VM Motherboard
Apr 07, 2010 | Everex StepNote KR3200W Notebook
Jul 29, 2009 | E-Machines T3990 (RBT3990) PC Desktop
Feb 05, 2009 | Chaintech 7NJS-ZENITH Ultra Motherboard
Feb 02, 2009 | Dell Latitude LM System Board (...
Sep 09, 2008 | ASUS K8N4-E Deluxe Motherboard
457 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!