Battery drains with in 4 hours, cell gets heated during call
Model L6i, still in warrenty period, the main problem is battery gets drained very soon that is with in 4 to 5 hours even after complete charge. mobile gets heated up during call.sometimes the process gets hanged up, i will not be able to do anything for few minutes. gave to motorola service center, after 4 to 5 times leaving in service center they have not solved the problem, they say battery has been changed..but even thaen same problem. pl. assist
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
dear if your phone in warrenty period then send it to service center other wise your battery life has goe so please check after change battery.if problem is still go for service center...defenitly you find solutionss
I am listing this tip for the Nikon Coolpix 995, but the tip is valid for all Nikon Coolpix models.
The Nikon cool pix settings are saved into an internal memory.
The internal memory is maintained by an internal rechargeable battery, that is recharged from the main Li-Ion battery. If you leave your Nikon overnight with no main battery, or if the Li-Ion batteries have drained, then the internal battery will also drain , resetting the clock and other settings, saved on the internal memory. The camera may even drain in about 6 hours depending on the camera, normally it takes at least 12 hrs to drain the clock battery. If the internal battery is resetting immediately, after you set the clock, or just after few minutes, then the clock battery must be replaced. The camera must be disassembled completely to replace the battery located on one of the two main internal boards.
Nikon says that the clock battery loosing charge is normal. I quote what they say on the publication titled " The Nikon Guide to digital photography with Coolpix" "…Backup battery of the clock The clock-calendar is powered by a separate rechargeable battery, which is charged as necessary when the main battery is installed. If the camera has been stored with the main battery removed for a long period of time, the clock may need to be reset. Once the main battery has been reinserted, the clock battery will recharge in several hours, during which time the main battery should be left in the camera."Original file: Download here If the clock does not work at all, and is resetting immediately, even though the Li-Ion batteries are fully charged, then the best thing to do is calling Nikon, at the number listed on the owners manual, telling them that you did not do any improper use of the camera, and trying to get the fault repaired as factory defect. That is not always possible, and the decision depends on Nikon customer service. See also: Nikon | Contacts Ginko.
In most newer vehicles there is a built-in battery drain caused by features that have a "memory" such as your radio. Especially in cold weather, that drain is too much for a marginal battery to deal with. If you are charging the battery by running the engine, that won't help. The battery needs to be fully charged with a battery charger. Load test the battery after charging. If it fails or comes up as marginal, replace it. otherwise, you will need to begin testing for an excessive power drain.
just update the software and replace the battery(if its in warrranty period) from ne service centre..
charge the new battery 4 six hrs nd den 4 second time charging let it b empty...do the same for 2-3 charging period den d battery life will b enhanced
pls first confirm the charger is working or not and then kindly leave the pda for like 2 hours on charge it will start charging , when u store these devices for longer period kindly fully charge the battery and then store , when battery drains during non use it drops to a certain level from where it might come back or might not , pls leave the battery on charge for like 2 or 3 hours first and then u will see charging signs or light
it realy soun sounds like liquid damage, take it in for repairs, if you wnat to try youreself open the phone wash it with metholated sprirts and see you should be able to see the damage white powder like
It is normal for a two-way radio to generate some heat, especially during extended periods of long talk time.Consumer two-way radios tend to be much more susceptible to this because they tend to be constructed out of materials that do not dissipate heat very efficiently, such as polycarbonate and plastic.Periods of heavy transmit times also use additional power, causing the radio’s batteries to run down more quickly and require replacement or recharge.Use of the display backlight feature can generate additional heat and run the unit out of battery power even more quickly.
If the radio is heating up excessively and burning through batteries (pardon the pun) in situations where you are not using the LCD backlight excessively or transmitting for long periods of time, this may be indicative of a problem with the unit that would require service, such as a short or defective component.If such is the case, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer.
this problem can be caused by many factors. Use of the phone can drain battery life for example if you use the phone for browsing the web or as an mp3 player, even to make or recieve calls the battery life will not be as long as it would if just on standby. also if the battery hasn't been conditioned or is being over charged this can also lead to short battery life.To resolve the problem try conditioning th battery, basically let the charge drain completely out of the phone until the phone actually switches off, then charge the phone for 24 hours. Next time the battery goes ded only charge for the recommended charging time (this info can be found either in your phone user guide or by contacting the customer service department of your network provider).