Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To isolate the problem, please follow the steps below:
1. You have to make sure that your printer is supported by your new computer.
2. Make sure also that the printer driver is properly installed on the computer.
3. Checked the printer properties to see if the printer is set online.
- Go to the Control Panel > Printers.
- Locate your printer icon and right-click on it.
- Make sure that the printer is set as the default printer by looking at the check mark right next to the printer icon.
- Make sure that once you right-click the printer icon, the option is "Use Printer Offline", meaning that your printer is curently online.
4. If the printer is still not working, try to uninstall/re-install the printer driver.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2011 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
Aug 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2011 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Feb 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2007 | Visioneer OneTouch 9000 Flatbed Scanner
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!