Question about Samsung Digimax 420 Digital Camera
This program gets my pictures from my camera to my computer. I was using it yesterday when it stopped working. The desk icon was blank and after trying to find the software everywhere I decided to download it again. I got an error message that said I was missing a stwa.DLL file and it couldn't continue. What do I do to fix this problem? I am not real computer literate so you have to draw me a picture. Thanks for your help.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problems downloading from my SD card reader to the computer. I suspect that the XP Wizard that automatically detects the removeable drive and pictures when you connect to the computer and the Samsung viewer software are conflicting with each other to do the same task. I removed the Samsung viewer software and the XP wizard now works fine.
Posted on Sep 12, 2005
No need for you to install any CD software because your camera
will be recognized automatically as a removable disk when your computer has the following Operating Systems.
For transferring pictures with OS (Windows 98/XP/Vista/2000/MAC 9.2-10.3 ):
- Turn off camera
- Plug USB cable to camera and PC
- Turn on camera
- Connect to computer or printer will come out on camera screen
- Select the desired one
- Press MENU/OK
- "New Hardware Found" will be seen on the right lower corner
- A window will pop out with various options
- Example: "Open to View Files", "Copt to a folder"...
* If nothing like those mentioned above happened,
Double check through Computer Devices with Removable storage:
- Look for DCIM folder in any of the Removable storage
- Select 100sscam folder inside DCIM folder
- Upon opening, all pictures will be viewed
Just try to make sure that you'll be using the USB cable supplied
in the package and your PC does have good working USB ports.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
SOURCE: cant download pictures
- install the software
- restart computer
- connect camera to PC, but make sure camera is turned off
- after connecting the camera, and the computer is ready, turn on the camera
- select Computer on camera LCD
- go to My Computer
- click on Removable disk
- click on DCIM
- click on 100SSCAM
- select all the images and copy them
- select a folder where the images will be saved
- paste the images
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: I have a samsung digimax
you can get drivers from here:
although if you're running windows 7, you should be able to goto the Computer icon, and it should display removable device drive (which should be your camera) And you should be able to copy the pictures from there to the hard drive
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
SOURCE: i use pl70. i
1) Using new memory card. first connecting memory card to computer and format. and insert memory card to camera. making single shot. then connecting computer you see picture.
Memory card formating in camera may be not working computer or other device.
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2013 | Nikon COOLPIX Cameras
Sep 07, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Jul 25, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ7 Digital Camera
Mar 09, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S600 Digital Camera
Aug 28, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Aug 27, 2008 | Samsung Digimax D53 Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2008 | Samsung Digimax A400 Digital Camera
Nov 24, 2007 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Sep 12, 2005 | Samsung Digimax 230 Digital Camera
Aug 21, 2008 | Samsung Digimax 420 Digital Camera
874 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: