While installing the software one or more files may not have installed properly. Try re-installing again. If possible with a brand new software disc or from the web. If this does not work you may have a problem with the unit itself.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ok... so i've just been fiddling around with my wacom settings... and i noticed that while i didn't see any sound options when i go to the wacom tablet settings through the windows control panel, i do have them in the pen office program... i had the sound box ticked, so i just unticked it...
Here are the steps that you need to take to fix your issue:
1. Uninstall the current Wacom driver via the Macintosh HD on your desktop--->go into the Applications folder and then the Pen Tablet folder and click on "remove tablet". Once you have done the removal you will want to run a "repair disk permissions on your Macintosh HD.
2. The repair disk permissions can be done via the utilities folder on your Mac HD. Go to "disk utility" and then run it. In that program select the Mac HD and choose "repair disk permissions".
3. After that is completed you will get a message that says permissions repair complete!
At this time you will want to reboot your computer.
4. After rebooting you will want to go and install the latest driver from Wacom's website, www.wacom.com The most current driver is 5.08-2 for the Graphire 3 tablet.
I have experienced the same problems in the aforementioned cases about the pen randomly highlighting things on the desktop/making selections, as well as loss of double tapping feature for double clicking. For my situation, I am pleased to say that I've managed to resolve the problem it may or may not help but worth a try. The solution: (1) go to control panel and open up the 'Pen Tablet' icon, (2) under 'Tracking' select 'Pen Mode' and click on 'Details' tab, (3) under 'Screen Area' select 'Monitor' (*IMPORTANT*) (* other settings I have are: 'unchecked' force proportions, 'Tablet Area' set to 'full', number of monitors under 'Screen Area' set to 1) Following the above steps should remedy the problem. It worked for me. I hope it proves useful to you as well.