Question about Eiki LC-XB20 Projector Multimedia Projector
1 Solution for ''projector powers up lamp comes on for 10 seconds then powers down and re boots doing the same thing''
The colorwheel, the ballast, or the power supply are not working properly.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Jul 25, 2009 | Sharp BQC-XGNV4SU/1 Projector Lamp for...
May 07, 2009 | Sanyo PLC XU33 Multimedia Projector
Jan 16, 2009 | Christie DS+60 Multimedia Projector
Jun 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 13, 2007 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: