Question about AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
I have a blackberry curve unlocked from att. I'm in China with a local Sim Card and I can receive calls but I'm unable to dial out. The Sim card works properly in another phone, Samsung. Can you please help me with the Blackberry? Thanks, Laura
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock any BlackBerry :
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i suggest BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
SOURCE : BLACKBERRYMEP.COM
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Aug 21, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Jun 20, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
May 15, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Mar 07, 2011 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Jul 03, 2010 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Apr 19, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: