Question about Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Try holding down the paper feed button for 5 or more seconds.
This will reset the print counter on many Canon printers.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Change the both cartridges
Posted on Sep 22, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jul 21, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus 2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 17, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!