Question about Lucent CellPipe 20H Router
The cellpipe 20 H cpe is directly connected to the MDF.So there is not much copper wire involved.
- It is seen that the modem never syncs with 1088kbps (fixed and rate adaptive)
Configuration mode = 2 wire.
-It is also seen that some times modenm doesn't syc with 512, 1152 kbps etc .But by adjusting the current noise margin it is able to synchronize.
-If you connect other modem (say .. speedtouch ) the line does synchronize without any problems.
- One more question is that whether 2312 bitrate is supported for 2 wire?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lucent cellpipe 20A usb modem
I was having the same problem with Alcatel Lucent Cellpipe modem with Vista. But now its working fine on my system. Just follow the simple steps below and you can get ur internet up and running.
1. Go to www.etisalat.ae > Customer Support > Downloads and Useful links > Modem drivers> Alcatel Lucent 20 A
2. Download and save the file on your desktop.
3. Extract all files.
4. Go to your computer's C drive > Windows > System32.
5. Copy the file "GsiDi32.dll" (DSL installer) and paste it in the folder of the downloaded modem driver. If it asks to replace, click on Replace the file.
6. Connect your modem to the computer and make sure the USB light is on.
7. Ignore the Found new hardware wizard and go to the folder where you saved the downloaded driver files.
8. Run setup.exe.
9. If it gives a dialog box of Missing Entry, just click OK and proceed with the instructions of the setup.
10. Your inetrnet will work fine once you enter your username and pwd.
Hope it works for you all.
Best of luck..
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2017 | Welding Tools
Dec 09, 2013 | Fahrenheat Heating & Cooling
Oct 30, 2011 | Hammering
Oct 02, 2009 | Cisco 585 LRE CPE (CISCO585-LRE) 4x10/100...
Jul 20, 2009 | AO Smith 1 1/2 HP 115/230V 56C Replacement...
Jun 13, 2009 | West Brass NEW Oil Rubbed Bronze Instant...
Apr 06, 2009 | Hunter 23852 Classic Original Ceiling Fan
Jun 29, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 14, 2008 | Cisco 878 SDSL Security Bundle with Plus...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!