Question about Dell Latitude C510 Notebook
It lights up but wont turn on i bought everything new but hard drive cuz i pulled that out of a fujitsu laptop but it wont seem to work is it my fujitsu hard drive cuz it is loaded to a windows 98
Ok. Try the below steps.
1) Remove the batter and power adapter. Remove the CD/DVD Drive and any other connected devices like pen drive or mouse.
2) Now hold the power button for 30-40 seconds. Release it.
3) Now connect only the battery and try powering on. If no luck, connect the power adapter and check. (till now do connect the CD Drive - It can be a issue with the drive as well)
4) If no luck, you can try removing the RAM from the laptop and fixing it back.
5) If no luck, contact Dell Support for Replacement of Motherboard.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2013 | Dell Latitude C500/C510/C610/C800 Laptop
Jan 15, 2013 | Dell Working Latitude C510 C610 Laptop...
Jun 07, 2010 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
May 26, 2010 | Dell Latitude C640 Intel Pentium 4-M...
May 19, 2010 | Dell Latitude C640 Notebook
Feb 02, 2010 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
Oct 22, 2009 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
Jul 21, 2009 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!