Question about ASUS SiS Chipset CUSI-FX Motherboard
Sounds like a thermal issue, check your coolers. remember if you are trying this after running your system for an hour, the heat sinks may be hot. be careful not to burn yourself if your CPU gets to hot your system will freeze like this, also once it gets this hot it will freeze in the bios too.
Posted on Sep 15, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2011 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Mar 28, 2011 | Fujitsu LifeBookS6120 Notebook
Mar 02, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
May 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 7520-5185 Laptop
Jul 24, 2009 | Dell Latitude D510 Notebook
Mar 24, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105-S2712 Laptop
Feb 15, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Apr 26, 2007 | Sony VAIO NV170P Notebook
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!