- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Charge the headset:Headset is charged via USB cable, the light will be red when charging. When the battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the red light of the headset will turn off automatically or the red light turns blue.
2. Turn on the headset:Press the on / talk button on the headset for about 5 seconds until the blue and red flashes alternately (or blue flashes or the blue lights all the time ), now the headset is ready to be connected to the iPhone.
3. Go to Settings, and tap Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth.
iPhone will automatically start searching for Bluetooth devices. Tap the device in the Devices list, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect to it. After matching successfully, the blue light on the headset will flash twice per time.
4. Call: when you finish all the above steps, you are going to talk via the Bluetooth headset. When there is incoming call, press the on / talk button, you can talk with Bluetooth headset, when you want to end the call, press the on / talk button, you can end the call.
5. Turn off the headset: Press the on / talk button for 5 seconds until the red light of the headset flashes quickly for twice, then release the button, the headset will be turned off.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
Hi, Please don't worry this is caused because of various reasons.The lights explains what could be the problem
Orange and Yellow lights mean no defects in the mobile.Orange is phone battery is very low.Yellow is for boot up..
Red light means-You have power management problem. You have to understand why it is being caused..
1)Due to dead battery.The phone will charge but you phone battery will not get charged it acts like it is getting charged.Behind the scene it cant store the charge. 2)Due to charger is not working properly no charge in the battery.
So you have replace this accordingly..
Please try this some time phone booting may be stopped, This is not a solution when the battery is dead or fully down....
Sometimes The boot cycle of the phone is stopped.You have to start it.Remove the battery and place it again and press the red 'end' button continuously until the red light flashing stays on.Press green button' call' button and hold the red button...Now press these two buttons alternatively until you see hour glass symbol.Now when you see hour glass wait and see the phone booting....
Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.
I was in panic attack !!! did everthing and nothing seems to wake up my iphone.
I forgot to charge it so battery went full empty, then I plug it on the wall charger, and nothing happend. I let it all nite, and next morning,... surprise !!!!! still the red icon, No battery, the iphone didnt restart!!!!
How I fix it?
1-unplug it from the wall charger
2- press middle button and startup button, same time
3-when red battery dissapear, plug the charger.
4_ do this many times. Didnt work for me the first time, but at the end it works !!!!
NOW MY IPHONE IS WORKING GREAT !!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!!!
This issue can be resolved only by the sony ericsson service center. As it needs to do flash on the handset. This issue can be resolved by themselves as sony ericsson only has the solution software with them.
hmmmm mine also is doing tht....when i press the turn on button the red light at the back will come on then the phone turns on but it willl say LG and turn off i only got the phone today it was second hand.....dnt knw if it does tht if the battery is dead or what
Is this the first time you're pairing iPhone and jawbone or it's been working before?
If this is the first time,
1. Go to settings-general-bluetooth and turn on the bluetooth on your iPhone
2. Press and hold the button above the LED light until the LED light flashes Red and White
3. Go to your iPhone and click on Jawbone and it should connect.
If it's been working before:
1. Make sure Jawbone is fully charged.
2. Press and hold the button below the LED until white light blinks
3. Go to iPhone make sure bluetooth is on press Jawbone to connect
If this procedure fails try the to follow the First Time Pairing Instruction