Question about Lands Phones
I have an old Telstra Alcatel fixed phone, but can't find instructions as to how to lock in speed dial numbers. Thank-you. Roger.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: setting up speed dial numbers
User Programming Mode
To enter User Programming Mode, press the Program button ...or dial #9876. "USER PROG MODE" appears on your LCD. The Program LED is steady green. To exit User Program Mode, press Program … or go off- and on-hook press #9876. Note A IPT equipped with a headset adapter ignores the hookswitch. It can only exit User Programming by timing out (approximately 15 seconds).
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
I solved my problem by trial and error!
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over
again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
As you have not posted your model number? Have a look at this link...
On your phones base you should have a sticker, which will have the model number on it?
On the web page that the above link takes you to, enter the model number in the search box and it should return a download for the user guide.
Hope that helps?
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2016 | ZTE Telstra T165i Next 3g Blue Tick Phone
Oct 23, 2015 | Tracfone Wireless Alcatel A392G...
Apr 24, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Mar 11, 2015 | Alcatel Lands Phones
Mar 03, 2015 | Alcatel Lands Phones
Jul 30, 2012 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE DANGER...
Dec 02, 2011 | Southwestern Bell FM-480 Corded Phone
Jul 15, 2009 | Lands Phones
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!