Question about Whirlpool Gold Duet GHW9400P 3.8 Cu. Ft. Front-Loading Washer
I have problems with towels getting streaked (almost as if bleached) in my washer. I noticed that one of the most recent ones was against the window of the washer when I took it out. Sometimes sheets get streaks or blobs where the color is lighter as well. I use bleach on all white loads but never on colors. Any ideas, please? Thank you.
From experience, Bleach will stay in the machine and bleach load after load (esp with an enamel or poly drum). Normally have to run a HOT empty cycle to clean it out.
Posted on Sep 15, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Kenmore 45081 Front Load Washer / Dryer
Jan 05, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2013 | HP Cb540a Cb541a Cb542a Cb543a...
Feb 28, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 7760DN Laser Printer
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 22, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Feb 13, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 27, 2007 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Oct 12, 2014 | Whirlpool Gold Duet GHW9400P 3.8 Cu. Ft....
Feb 03, 2014 | Whirlpool Gold Duet GHW9400P 3.8 Cu. Ft....
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: