Question about Computers & Internet
When try to open up files notepads would come up on all my files.i can use the internet.when i try to download i have the same problem notepads will come up
Your pc has a virus, try to install an anti virus this might solve your problem, if it still occur, just reformat your HDD.
Posted on Sep 20, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
This problem occurs when the Windows Update agent file Wups2.dll is registered incorrectly in the registry. Because the registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing, update installations are unsuccessful. There are two methods to resolve this issue, use method one first and if it did not resolve your issue, proceed to method 2
Method 1: Register the Windows Update files
1. Click Start and then type notepad in the Start Search box.
2. Click Notepad in the Programs list.
3. Copy the following commands, and then paste them into the opened Notepad window:
REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUCLTUX.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUWEBV.DLL /S
REGSVR32 JSCRIPT.DLL /S
REGSVR32 MSXML3.DLL /S
4. In Notepad, on the File menu, click Save As.
5. In the Save as type list, click All Files.
6. In the File name box, type register.bat.
7. Save the Register.bat file to your desktop.
8. Right-click the Register.bat file, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password or click Continue.
6. Try to install updates again.
Method 2: Download and install the Windows Update agent
For more information about how to download and install the latest Windows Update agent, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base 949104http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949104/
Jan 12, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jan 06, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Sep 14, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Sep 13, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!