Question about Kodak ImageSource 50 Copier
I have a Kodak Image Source M50cp that is thowing an "F34-2" code. What does it mean and how can I fix it?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To reset a fuser abnormality code, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the 25 mode (power the copier ON, while holding down on the 2 and 5 keys).
3. Touch [1: Software SW setting] on the touchscreen.
4. Touch the left up-arrow, which is displayed on the touchscreen, 2 times. The number displayed above the up-arrow will change to 03.
5. Select the bit number of the switch 1, using the right up-arrow.
6. Touch the [OFF (0)] key, which is displayed on the touchscreen.
7. Power the machine OFF/ON to exit the 25 mode.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
No...it's a fuser error (low warm up temperature)...It's a blown fuse, or lamp, and the code can only be reset in 'service mode'after fixing the fault
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
How to clear fuser abnormality codes (F34, F35, F36).
To reset fuser codes, perform the following steps:
1. Access the 25 mode (power the machine OFF. Hold down the 2 and 5 keys, and power the machine ON).
2. Press P-4-7-P on the key pad. (1, 4, 5, or 6 will be displayed on the copy quantity indicator).
3. Press the 0 key to change the indication to a zero.
4. Press the start/print key to enter the new data.
5. Power the machine OFF then ON to exit the 25 mode.
Note: If the F code reoccurs after powering the machine ON or following warm-up, contact service immediately.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2013 | Kodak EasyShare
Aug 20, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 23, 2011 | Washing Machines
Dec 15, 2010 | Kodak ImageSource 50 Copier
Oct 14, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 10, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Mar 09, 2009 | Canon NP 6050 Copier
Jan 26, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: