Question about Fujitsu fi-4340C Flatbed Scanner
Open the ADF door and make sure you completely cleared out any paper jams
Make sure there is nothing interfering with the paper sensor (which is a black lever located just to the right of the ADF pad)
Open then close the ADF door again
Verify the lid snaps into place when closed
If it keeps saying then you may need to replace the ADF pad - You can get a new ADF pad by contacting the manufacturer of your device or you could always use ebay
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 21, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5900C Pass-Through Scanner
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 29, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 12, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio SPC232SF All-In-One Laser...
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!