Question about Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Lost my manual. need to know how to program remote
Code for Sanyo TV is 0154. You can see this manual to see in detail the procedure to program your remote---
Jensen Universal Remote
Please do accept this solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
1. Turn on the component
2. Press and hold the component key (TV, DVD, VCR-AUX, SAT-CBL)
The illuminated on-off key turns on and stays on
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on
6. Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks, and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code. (If it cycles through and the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks four times and turns off, all codes have been search. The manual code search method is exited.)
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be saved.
8. To confirm that the component is programmed with the correct code for max functionality, test the component.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 30, 2008 | Logitech Harmony One LCD Touchscreen...
Sep 28, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2007 | Televison & Video
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: